Port of Tillamook Bay Airport
5005 Highway 101 South, Tillamook, OR 97141
(503)842-7152 Fax: (503) 842-8992
AWOS (503) 842-8792
Port of Tillamook Bay operates one of the best general aviation airports on the Oregon Coast.
The main runway (13-31) is 5,001 feet long. The alternate runway (01-19) is 2,900 feet long. Both have Medium Intensity Runway Lights (MIRL) and Precision Approach Path Indicator lights (PAPI). Also present is global positioning system (GPS) non-precision approach/departure.
The facility is equipped with a beacon, wind cone and segmented circle airport marker system, as well as a generous tie down apron, hangar space and security fencing.
The airport’s traffic includes light passenger and cargo planes, military aircraft on training missions, vintage military aircraft, experimental aircraft, airships, helicopters, private jets and NASA weather balloons.
- Pilots are served by the Fuel Farm for 100 LL AV or Jet A aviation fuel and supplies.
- Phillips 66 fuel is available 24/7 from a card-lock fuel system.
- There is an Automated Weather Observation System III (AWOS), using state-of-the-art meteorological sensors to determine wind, visibility, cloud height, pressure and temperature.
- You can access the local weather by calling (503) 842-8792.
We provide passenger accommodations at the FBO on the west side of the airport, mid-field.
- Hangars are available to house 40 aircraft.
- Space is available for long-term leases for pilots wanting to build their own hangars.