The Port of Tillamook Bay is one of Tillamook County’s enterprise zones. Enterprise Zone properties provide access to financial incentives for new, expanding and relocating businesses.
Enterprise Zone incentives
- Total exemption from property taxes normally assessed on new facilities and equipment (land and some personal property included) for three years
- Exemption may be extended to five years, depending on wages paid
- Available for new and expanding non-retail businesses
- Also available for hotel, motel and resort businesses
Enterprise Zone requirements
- Minimum investment of $50,000
- Creation of permanent full-time jobs
For more information about the Port of Tillamook Bay Enterprise Zone, contact the Tillamook County Economic Development Council, (503) 842-2236.