Since 2009 the Port has been working to provide new and/or upgraded facilities and services to better serve its industrial park users and the Tillamook community. Project funds were made available through the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Public Assistance Program through Port’s request for alternate project funding out of the loss of its railroad system in December 2007.
Alternate Projects include the following:
- New/Upgraded Warehouse Facilities
- Officers’ Mess Hall Upgrade (Meeting Room/Kitchen available)
- POTB Main Office Building Rehabilitation (Conference Room facilities available)
- New Airport FBO (Conference Room facilities available)
- Water System Improvements
- Road Rehabilitation
- Truck Scales Upgrade
- Septage Receiving Facility Upgrade
- New Port Shops
- Equipment Purchases
- Hoop House Project (Spring 2017)
- Southern Flow Corridor Landowner Preferred Alternative Project
For rental information, please contact the Port’s Main Offices at 503-842-2413, Ext. 0.
For more information about the Southern Flow Corridor Landowner Preferred Alternative Project, please visit http://tillamookoregonsolutions.com