The Port of Tillamook Bay is one of Tillamook County’s enterprise zones.
Enterprise Zone properties provide access to financial incentives for new, expanding and relocating businesses.
Enterprise Zone incentives:
- Total exemption from property taxes normally assessed on new facilities, structural modifications or additions, or newly installed machinery and equipment (land and some personal property included) for three (3) years.
- Available for new and expanding non-retail businesses.
- Also available for hotel, motel and resort businesses.
Enterprise Zone requirements:
- Minimum investment of $50,000.
- Creation of permanent full-time jobs by the greater of one new job or 10% (or less with special-case local sponsor waivers)
For more information about the Port of Tillamook Bay Enterprise Zone, contact the Tillamook County Economic Development Council at (503) 842-8222, ext. 2500, and visit their website at www.edctc.com.